- Affordable 443 stainless steel construction offers strong corrosion resistance
- 304 grade stainless steel tube burners deliver quality cooking performance
- Reliable flame thrower ignition does not require batteries or electricity
- Ceramic briquette trays minimize flare-ups and provide even heating
- Rear infrared rotisserie expands cooking versatility
The Sizzler series by Summerset is designed to be an affordable, premium style grill. Constructed with 443 grade stainless steel and built to ensure even heating, this gas grill offers a cooking experience that will satisfy outdoor chefs of any level. This 32-inch built-in propane gas grill is powered by four 12,000 BTU 304 grade stainless steel tube burners that push a total of 48,000 BTUs. A 15,000 BTU ceramic rear rotisserie burner expands cooking options, allowing you to slow roast poultry and other meats (rotisserie kit is optional). The cooking space measures 740 square inches, and the grates are built from 8mm stainless steel rods. The SIZ32-LP grill also features an easy-clean briquette system, which helps reduce flare ups and ensures the grill has even heating across the grilling surface. Ignition is safe and convenient, thanks to a flame-thrower style ignition that also includes a manual flash tube backup. The hood of the grill is double lined to help prevent discoloration, and it boasts a 3-inch temperature gauge which helps keep track of internal temperatures.