- Sealed lower left drawer has a drain, allowing you to use it as an ice bin
- Large drawer can be used for storage of a propane tank
- Drawers slide out easily on heavy duty tracks
- Removable drawers for easy cleaning
- Same sleek, brushed stainless steel design as DCS Professional grills
Why sacrifice the style and convenience of the indoors while cooking in your outdoor kitchen? This DCS access drawer features a larger right drawer that can be used for storage of a propane tank. There is an opening within the floor of this section to accommodate the circular bottom of a propane tank. If not using a propane tank, use this section as a trash bin (standard 7 gallon office trash can fits this side nicely and covers the propane hole at the bottom). The top left drawer is for storage and has a removable 3 position divider. The lower left drawer has a drain for cold storage. Fill the bottom of this drawer with ice and simply open the drawer and pull the drain plug to drain. This drawer combo features the same brushed stainless steel design as DCS Professional grills, allowing you to create a coordinated look in your outdoor kitchen.