California Backyard 100% Guarantee
At California Backyard, we are committed to offering you the finest quality in outdoor equipment at competitive prices. If you’re not satisfied with your order, you may return your purchase to us, and we will gladly refund the full cost of the purchased item(s), less restocking fees*. We do not want you to have anything from California Backyard that you are not 100% satisfied with.
* Restocking fees cover the time and expense of the employees responsible for receiving returns, inspecting them for damage, cleaning and repackaging the unit, entering the item back into inventory and authorizing the refund.
Return Policies and Procedures
The following guidelines apply to Returns and Exchanges:
- To qualify for a full refund, returns and exchanges must be post-marked to California Backyard within fifteen (15) days of receiving your order. All pricing tags, and other information tags must accompany the return. Without them, we can not repackage and resale the item.
- Returns and Exchanges are subject to an $4.95 per package restocking fee.
- Returns and Exchanges received after the 15 day period will incure a 15% restocking fee.
- Returns and Exchanges will not be accepted after 30 days.
- EXCHANGES: It’s best to go on-line and reorder the item you want, rather than wait for the exchange to reach our distribution center, be processed and a new item sent out to you. By the time your exchange is processed, the size and color you really wanted, may have sold out.
Warranty Issues: If you feel that you have a Warranty Issue with your purchase, call California Backyard at (916) 543-1900. We’ll help you resolve the problem.
All returnable items should be sent to:
130 Cyber Court
Rocklin, CA. 95765
Tracking Returns & Exchanges
After placing an order with California Backyard, you will automatically receive two email notices, one from California Backyard and one from USP or USPS. The first notice will be a receipt showing your purchases and credit card payments.
The second email will be from UPS. The notice will contain a tracking number. To monitor the movement of your package, go to the UPS Web Site, (UPS.com) and enter your package tracking number. Once the number has been entered, it will then inform you of the current status (location) of your package.